30 juni 2016
Line-up Revolutionary program Chefs (R)Evolution
Primedinners live at Chefs (R)Evolution 18 & 19 September
Chefs (R)Evolution 18 & 19 September
It’s Revolution Time Again!
Restaurant De Librije organises the third edition of CHEFS(R)EVOLUTION – the Dutch Avantgarde Cuisine Festival on 18 and 19 September 2016 in Zwolle, the Netherlands. CHEFS(R)EVOLUTION is a collaborative effort, with the team of Port Culinaire en Thomas & Carola Ruhl.
Chefs Cooking demonstrations
On Sunday and Monday 18th and 19th of September the stage of ‘De Spiegel theatre’ will turn into a high class kitchen where international star chefs provide insights into their work with inspiring shows.
Sunday 18 September 2016
Opening: debate about the future of hospitality, including starring Thérèse Boer
- Jonnie Boer*** Restaurant De Librije, Netherlands -No. 38 World’s 50 Best
- Mauro Colagreco** Restaurant Mirazur, France - No. 6 World’s 50 Best
- Rasmus Kofoed*** Geranium, Denmark- No. 28 World’s 50 Best
- Magnus Ek** Oaken, Sweden
Monday 19 September 2016
- Virgilio Martinez* Central, Peru - No. World’s 50 Best
- Eneko Atxa*** Azurmendi, Spain - No. 16 World’s 50 Best
- Vladimir Mukhin White Rabbit, Russia - No.18 World’s 50 Best
- Joachim Wissler*** Vendôme, Germany- No. 35 World’s 50 Best
- Tanja Grandits** Stucki, Switzerland - Köchin des Jahres 2014
Visitors of the BOERenmarkt XL – free entrance – will meet the ‘Friends of Boer’ (‘Vrienden van Boer’); (wine) farmers and different specialised and traditional caterers of Jonnie and Thérèse. During the festival the farmers and Alliance-chefs are going to serve pure and beautiful natural little dishes with accompanying wines and they will introduce their visitors in a low-key manner to natural and traditional regional products and ingredients.
• Visitors of the BOERenmarkt XL are free of charge
Cooking demonstrations / De Spiegel theatre, buy now at the event page
• Day Ticket € 49,95 pp
• Two Day Ticket € 79,95 pp